How can I help you?
Posted by Janine Design Admin on
I was thinking the other day how I can be of service for my customers. You see, I love to help and give advice in subjects I have some experience in.
I joined a training group for jewelry designers a few weeks ago. I really enjoyed helping a few designers with business and design advice. It was really enjoyable and I want to help people more.
Some of the ways I think I can help is to design jewelry using items you have:
• Re-designing a single layer necklace to a double layer
• Making a stretch bracelet into earrings
• Changing clip earrings into pierced earrings
• Changing pins into pendants
• Take earrings that don't have a match and make a bracelet from it
• restringing beads into a new pattern
This is a photo of a bracelet I made with all my earrings I lost a match to.
So many options! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
One Bracelet At A Time
One day I was searching Instagram for cute kitten pictures for my daughter when I came across Beth Stern's page. Beth is the wife of Howard Stern.
Yes, that howard Stern on Sirius radio.
I know what you're thinking but she really is an angel doing everything she can to help animals and her husband is helping too.
She has been fostering loads and loads of cats of all sizes at their house on Long Island. It seems like they are really enjoying it.
Loosing one of my cats suddenly a few months ago, (Miley pictured above) has brought on a thought that I should help other animals. Although at this time I cannot have another pet, I wanted to help somehow. So I decided to make tasteful cat jewelry and give 50% of the proceeds to North Shore Animal League where Beth gets her fosters.
Click on any of the photos to learn more.
Here is some photos of new pieces I made in the last few weeks:
I wish you a happy and healthy summer!
Share this post
- Tags: fix costume jewelry, fix jewelry, jewelry reapir, jewelry redesign, like new jewelry, new earrings, new jewelry, redesign, repairs