Necklaces & Bracelets
1. Avoid placing them in direct sunlight, appliances, furniture like wood table tops and certain kind of plastic as this may react to your clay pieces.
2. Never use jewelry cleaners on them, if your polymer clay jewelry is accompanied with metal, try not getting it onto your pieces by covering them with plastic while cleaning ...
3. You can restore shine on your pieces by buffing them with a lint-free cloth or you can apply a small amount of future floor polishto polymer clay ONLY.
4. All metal tarnishes overtime to prevent progression, store your jewelries on cloth jewelry bags and avoid storing them in high humid area.
5. You can clean your pieces using soap and water, avoid getting it onto metal. If water gets into the metal, try to dry them out completely before storing them.