Necklaces & Bracelets
Shipping & Returns
Orders are shipped via USPS from Holliston, Ma usa within 5-7 business days of the order being placed. International shipping rates vary by location. Our products are handmade in our studio. We ship as quickly as we can. If you have questions about our current shipment times please email email@example.com before you order.
Once an order leaves our doors, we cannot control how long it takes for you to receive it. We cannot cancel orders. USPS delivery times are typically 3-5 business days for standard shipping (first class) and 1-3 days for priority shipping. Our tracking information is the same as what is available to you.
*COVID-19 has caused shipping delays worldwide. USPS is no longer honoring their guaranteed delivery times. This is outside of our control. Janine’s Jewelry Design is not responsible for shipping delays.
Shipping charges are non-refundable. If you'd like to return your item you are responsible for all return shipping costs.
1. Avoid placing them in direct sunlight, appliances, furniture like wood table tops and certain kind of plastic as this may react to your clay pieces.
2. Never use jewelry cleaners on them, if your polymer clay jewelry is accompanied with metal, try not getting it onto your pieces by covering them with plastic while cleaning ...
3. You can restore shine on your pieces by buffing them with a lint-free cloth or you can apply a small amount of future floor polishto polymer clay ONLY.
4. All metal tarnishes overtime to prevent progression, store your jewelries on cloth jewelry bags and avoid storing them in high humid area.
5. You can clean your pieces using soap and water, avoid getting it onto metal. If water gets into the metal, try to dry them out completely before storing them.